Purpose: Grow, Connect, Serve - We are a ministry focused on the unique life situations of singles. Our purpose is to provide a group that fosters individual wholeness through a relationship with God, openness with each other, and outreach to the community. Our goal is to empower singles to help them grow both in Christ and personally, learn to deal with life's downsides, break any negative behaviors and patterns that prevent whole and healthy living, and to learn how to live the best lives as singles that they can. We will glorify God in all we do.
Vision: Together as 1 - Our vision is to impact a whole community of singles for Jesus, both within the Church and throughout the Mattapan area. We want to invite singles wherever they are to join us on our journey: living single differently, seeking God intentionally, treating each other honorably.
- To establish and promote an information resource/sharing network of like-minded singles.
- To provide a social link for singles to gather in fellowship.
- To enjoy activities that help singles to better understand being a single Christian, and to join with others in social settings that meet their needs.
- To help single adults become integrated into the church ministry and family, help members of the church family see single adults as family members and provide a forum to address the struggles that single Christians experience inside and outside the church.
- To encourage all single adults to discover God’s purpose for their life as whole individuals through their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To empower single adults by providing opportunities for them to serve God.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33